At Lawn Care Service, we are your best choice for Houston stump grinding. Our customers are our number one priority. Customers have acknowledged our reliability, professionalism, and dedication to getting their job done the right way. This being your first contact with us, you will be impressed with how we treat you. Our motto is to treat everybody as family. The biggest compliment is for you to refer your friends and family to us.
Stump grinding Houston TX area. We don’t quote you a price over the phone. We take the time to come out and visit you face to face. This ensures we know what you need from us. We believe you should know who you are doing business with not some voice over a phone.
When we give you a quote we stand by it. There are no hidden charges or surprises. Some companies will give you a quote then at the end of the job will surprise you with extra charges. Not us!
Thru our knowledge of stump grinding and lawn maintenance we are able to handle all of your lawn care needs. We are your one stop shop for your needs. After we leave, the stump area will look like there was never a stump. You will be able to plant over it and use the area for your needs.
We are your best choice, most trusted and dependable Houston stump grinding service in the Houston area.
Benefits of using us for your Houston stump grinding needs:
- Rapidly Quickly in and out
- We use only the best up to date equipment
- Removing roots on your large stumps, when required
- The best results each and every time you use us
- When we leave the job is finished. No need for anything else to be done
- We even remove the chips, if you want. This means no messes left behind
- We pride ourselves on our work and it shows
No job is ever left unfinished. We make sure you are satisfied.
First and foremost, we ensure that we leave no job half completed, in any way.
Advantages to having a stump removed from your property.
- Leftover stumps are an eyesore and can devalue your property value. Leftover stumps can become a breeding ground for unwanted pests. Fungus often grows on them. At times diseases can be transferred to other trees.
- Stump grinding is a lot healthier then burning, putting chemicals on the stump or letting it root.
- In most cases you are able to plant, plants in place of where the stump was. This allows you to use all of your lawn.
- We are specially trained. The equipment is specially designed for stump grinding. We don’t rent our equipment; it is owned and maintained by us.
- All stumps and exposed roots are ground.
- We ascertain that the stumps as well as the root collar are ground well below the ground level.
- We do not charge you by the hour but by the job. This saves you money. We make sure our prices are very competitive.